About Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail:
Warm air and steam that hits your nose as you drink. The silky texture that stays on your lips afterwords. The aroma of cinnamon that inspires you to want to build a small fire and heat up. And Rum… glorious Rum! One of the best roommate I ever had, had a love affair with Captain Morgan. Once on a glorious occasion, I saw him drink the largest Rum and Coke I have ever seen out of a hotel room trash can let me just say it was an interesting night. For this we used spiced Rum in honor of him, but you my use a Dark Rum, White Rum, or Spiced Rum if you would like.
Ingredients for Hot Buttered Rum Cocktail:
- 1 tablespoon of Hot Buttered Mix*
- 4 oz of Hot Water
- 1.5 oz of Spiced Rum
- Garnish with Cinnamon on top
*Hot Buttered Mix*
- – 1 stick of room temp Butter
- – 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- – 1 tablespoon Nutmeg
- – 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- One leave out one stick of Butter at room temp for about an hour to get easier to work with
- Put it in a bowl..
- Mix in 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Nutmeg
- Add in 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- But in a jar to be chilled in with refrigerator or just easier to manage in general
(As with anything you can add more sugar and nutmeg to taste)
Let us know what drink you would like for us to do next!
How to Make Hot Buttered Rum Cockail:
LET’S MAKE A DRINK!
- Add in 1 tablespoon of Hot Buttered Mix to a glass of your choice.
- Then add in 1.5 oz of Rum and fill the glass with hot water
- Stir… Do’t worry it will have a separated layer of goodness on top
- I like to garnish with Cinnamon
But Who are we kidding. Let’s have some fun with this garnish.
I think that I would like to have the Cinnamon Flame Roasted
Thank you for stopping by TheSimpleBar.comThank you for stopping by TheSimpleBar.com