Blueberry simple syrup is a delicious and versatile ingredient that can be used in various cocktails and drinks. It is easy to make at home and only requires a few simple ingredients. Here is a simple recipe for making your own blueberry simple syrup:
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, water, and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to low. Let the mixture simmer for about 10-15 minutes, occasionally stirring until the blueberries have broken down and the syrup has thickened.
- Remove the syrup from the heat, and let it cool completely.
- Once the syrup has cooled, strain it through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the solids. Discard the solids, and transfer the syrup to a clean jar or bottle.
- The simple blueberry syrup will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
This delicious, easy-to-make blueberry simple syrup is an excellent addition to any cocktail or drink. It adds a sweet and fruity flavor and is a great way to add a pop of color and flavor to your glasses. Try using it in cocktails, mocktails, iced teas, and more. Enjoy!